During the rotation of the SKF imported bearing, the free vibration of the cage and its collision with rolling elements or ferrules will cause this noise. It may appear in all kinds of bearings, but its sound pressure level is not too high and low frequency.
The characteristics of noise phenomenon of cage in SKF imported bearings:
1. Both stamping cage and plastic cage can be produced.
2. Either thin oil or grease lubrication will appear.
3. It is most likely to occur when the outer ring is subjected to bending moment.
4. It is easy to appear when the radial clearance is large.
Because the cage pocket gap and cage and ring gap are unavoidable in the finished bearing, it is very difficult to completely eliminate the cage sound, but it can be improved by reducing the assembly error and optimizing the reasonable clearance and cage movement.
Another kind of special noise of the cage is the noise that occurs due to the self-excited vibration of the cage caused by the friction between the cage and the guide surface of other bearing parts. The stamped cage of deep groove ball bearings is thin, has low bending stiffness in the radial and axial planes, and has poor overall stability. When the bearing rotates at a high speed, it will produce self-excited vibration due to bending deformation, causing "buzzing" .
When the imported bearing is under the action of radial load and the grease performance is poor, the noise of "click, click" will be heard at the beginning of operation. This is mainly due to the sudden acceleration of the rolling elements after they leave the load zone and the cage The noise caused by the collision is inevitable but will disappear after a period of operation. SKF 30210 J2/Q bearings online , pls click here :
Measures to prevent cage noise are as follows:
1. In order to stabilize the revolution movement of the cage, the ring guide method should be adopted as much as possible and the guide surface should be fully lubricated. The structure of the tapered roller bearing under high-speed working conditions should be improved, and the roller-guided L-shaped cage should be changed. Z-shaped cage guided by the ring rib.
2. When the bearing rotates at high speed, the vibration amplitude of the cage of a bearing with a large pocket gap is much larger than that of a cage with a small pocket gap, so the value of the pocket gap is particularly important.
3. Pay attention to minimize the radial clearance.
4. Try to improve the manufacturing precision of the holding price and improve the surface quality of the cage, which is beneficial to reduce the noise caused by the collision or friction between the rolling body and the cage.
5. Actively adopt advanced cleaning technology to effectively and thoroughly clean the spare parts and the products after fitting to improve the cleanliness of the bearing.
SKF bearing supplier- Eric Bearing Limited
Eric Bearing Limited, Your trust worthy bearing supplier, providing Variety Top Brand Bearings. As a leading bearing distributor in Asia, ERIC BEARING LIMITED has high visibility in our customers, with our products being exported to over 100 countries. We have more than 8 years of export experience that can help you find the ideal purchasing solution. If you are looking for SKF Bearing or have any questions about bearings, please feel free to contact us.