Everyone knows that in the use of FAG bearings, some are lubricated, and some are not. Why is that? Shouldn't everything be lubricated?
Actually otherwise, ERIC BEARING LTD will introduce the performance characteristics of oil-free FAG bearings below.
1. No or less oil lubrication, suitable for places where it is impossible or difficult to refuel. It can be used without or with little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, low friction coefficient and long service life.
3. With proper elasticity and plasticity, it can distribute stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity of the bearing.
4. The static and dynamic friction coefficients are similar, which can eliminate crawling at low speeds, thereby ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, noise, pollution and improve working conditions.
6. A transfer film can be formed during operation to protect the grinding shaft without the phenomenon of shaft biting.
7. Low hardness requirements for grinding shafts, shafts that have not been quenched and tempered can be used, thereby reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin-walled structure and light weight can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The back of the steel can be electroplated with a variety of metals, which can be used in corrosive media; it has been widely used in the sliding parts of various machinery, such as: printing machines, textile machines, tobacco machinery, micro motors, automobiles, motorcycles and agricultural and forestry machinery and many more.
In the use of FAG bearings, everyone knows the importance of grease. But I am afraid that many people still don't know how grease works in the bearing?
The thickener is composed of a network of soap fibers and functions like a container for lubricating oil. Lubricating oil is filled in the space of the mesh structure, as if small holes in the sea surface are filled with water.
If a sponge is squeezed, water will flow out, and the grease will be like a sponge. The oil will be discharged due to the squeezing, but the grease in the bearing is rarely directly squeezed and drained because a newly lubricated bearing is running in At this time, the grease moves on the inner space of the bearing. We can supply FAG F-586026 PRL bearings , if you are interested , pls click here :
The main reason for discharging grease to the sliding surface is not all caused by mechanical operation, but caused by the temperature rise of the grease around the bearing.
Sufficient oil must reach the sliding surface, and the selected grease must be suitable for the type of bearing and operating conditions. Some special requirements, for example, bearings used under vibration, if the grease used is not mechanically stable.
If it is continuously vibrated into or thrown out of the bearing, the structure of the metal soap will collapse and the grease will be destroyed.