1. Impact on INA bearing life
The cleanliness of INA bearings has a considerable impact on bearing life. INA bearings have conducted special tests for this purpose, and the result is that the difference is several times or even tens of times. The higher the cleanliness of the bearing, the longer the life. The tests of others showed that the lubricating oil of different cleanliness has a great influence on the life of the ball bearing. Therefore, improving the cleanliness of the lubricating oil can extend the life of the bearing. In addition, if the lubricating particles in the lubricating oil are controlled below 10um, the life of the bearing will also increase several times.
2. Impact on vibration and noise
(1) Influence on vibration
The test results of the INA Bearing Test Center show that the cleanliness seriously affects the vibration level of the bearing, especially the vibration in the high frequency band is more significant. Bearings with high cleanliness have low vibration velocity values, especially in high frequency bands.
(2) Impact on noise
The effect of dust in INA bearing grease on noise has been tested and proved that the more dust, the greater the noise.
3. Influence on lubrication performance
The decrease in the cleanliness of INA bearings not only affects the formation of lubricating oil films, but also causes the deterioration of the grease and accelerates its aging, thereby affecting the decrease in the lubricating performance of the grease. ERIC BEARING LIMITED is INA bearings distributor , mainly supply different types of INA bearings , like INA needle roller bearings and precision bearings .
4. Impact on bearing heating
Under common conditions, the amount of grease filled in INA bearings has always exceeded the practical requirements of direct intervention in lubrication, filling the cavity on the frame and the bearing cover of the rolling mill, and forming a contour around the rolling elements. During this process, because of the resistance of the excess grease, the bearing temperature quickly rises. Although most of the excess grease is squeezed out at the beginning of the operation, the grease squeezed on the accessories of the raceway may still be transferred into the raceway by the rolling element.
In the early stages of rolling mill bearings, most of the grease is quickly squeezed out of the raceway (less than a minute), and the accumulated grease is discharged in small quantities one after another as the bearing transition body reincarnates. At this time, the temperature of the INA bearing continues to rise until all the excess grease is discharged. It can be called the running-in phase of the grease. Depending on the quality and the amount of grease in the bearing structure of the rolling mill, this period may last more than ten Minutes, or even hours.
What is the phosphating treatment of INA bearing surface
1. Improve corrosion resistance. Although the phosphating film is thin, because it is a non-metallic non-conductive isolation layer, it can transform the excellent conductor on the surface of the metal workpiece into a poor conductor, inhibit the formation of micro-batteries on the surface of the metal workpiece, and effectively prevent the corrosion of the coating film.
2. Improve the adhesion between the substrate and the coating or other organic finishing layers. On the one hand, the phosphating film and the metal workpiece are a tightly integrated overall structure
On the other hand, the phosphating film has porosity, so that the coating can penetrate into these pores, the coating and the phosphating film are closely combined, and the adhesion is improved.
3. Provide a clean surface. The phosphating film can only grow on the surface of the metal workpiece without oil stains and rust layers. Therefore, the metal workpiece after phosphating can provide a clean, uniform, grease-free and rust-free surface.
4. Improve the cold workability of the material.
5. Improve the surface friction performance to promote its sliding.