The assembly of TIMKEN bearings is an important part of bearing processing. The essence of assembly is to assemble the qualified bearing parts that have been processed by precision machining and meet the technical requirements of the bearing parts process into a finished bearing through certain methods and steps. The technological process required by the product documentation. Below, Eric Bearing Limited shares relevant knowledge about the structure and assembly process of TIMKEN eccentric bearings.
1. The structure of TIMKEN eccentric bearing
The assembly process is to assemble the outer ring with the two rows of needle rollers and the first eccentric sleeve. Based on the components formed by the outer ring, the two rows of needle rollers and the first eccentric sleeve, the outer ring is assembled with the second eccentric sleeve and the two rows of needle rollers. Then it is assembled with the inner components of the double row cylindrical roller bearing. This eccentric bearing has a complicated structure and is very difficult to assemble.
2. The assembly process of TIMKEN eccentric bearings
(1) Assembly of outer ring, two rows of needle rollers and first eccentric sleeve
For example: the height of the high block is 47mm, and the height of the low block is 28.3mm. The high and low blocks are used to support the outer ring of the eccentric bearing, and the low block does not touch the outer ring. The height of the first eccentric sleeve is the sum of the height of the high block and the height of the outer ring rib. Because the first row of needle rollers are only in contact with the outer ring rib of 2mm, the diameter of the needle is 4.5mm, which brings difficulties to the installation of the needle.
The sleeve is used to install the needle. The thickness of the sleeve is 7mm. A through slot is milled on the sleeve, and the size of the slot opening is 5.5mm, which is larger than the needle diameter. Installing a needle roller from the opening solves the problem that the needle cannot stand. This solves the problem of installing the first row of needle rollers. Skimming the high block, it becomes a low block to support the outer ring, and the second row of needle rollers are installed by slotting the sleeve. TIMKEN 22780-22720 bearings online , pls click here :
(2) Assembly of outer ring, two rows of needle rollers, first eccentric sleeve and second eccentric sleeve and two rows of needle roller assembly Outer ring, two rows of needle rollers, first eccentric sleeve assembly and second eccentric sleeve The assembly process of the two rows of needle rollers is the same as the above assembly process.
3. Assembly of TIMKEN inner ring and two rows of rollers
The first row of rollers can be installed with the roller mounting aid, for example: The design principle of the aid is: 4 mm is the height of the inner ring rib, so that the height of the auxiliary device is the same as the inner ring rib height before the first row of rollers can be installed. The auxiliary tool is milled 27 equally divided grooves. The height of the groove is to block the roller. The height of the blocking roller given by this auxiliary tool is 7.6 mm. The groove width should be greater than the diameter of the roller. The tool is installed like the first row of rollers, and then loaded into the first row of cages, thus completing the process of loading the first row of rollers.
The second row of cages are placed on the first row of cages, and the second row of rollers are installed, thus completing the entire assembly process of the inner ring and the two rows of rollers.
4. The inner ring, the two-row roller assembly and the outer ring, the first eccentric sleeve, the second eccentric sleeve and the assembly of the four-row needle roller assembly inner ring, the two-row roller assembly into the first eccentric sleeve, In the second eccentric sleeve and the four-row needle roller assembly, the entire assembly process of the entire eccentric bearing is thus completed.
Due to the complex structure of the TIMKEN eccentric bearing, the assembly process is complicated, which brings certain difficulties to the design of assembly aids. Through the application of the above several sets of auxiliary tools in the assembly of eccentric bearings, the difficulties in the assembly process of eccentric bearings are solved. The performance and technical indicators of the assembled TIMKEN eccentric bearing meet the product requirements.