The bearing heater is mainly used for heating various types of metal parts such as bearings, gears, bushes, shaft sleeves, diameter rings, pulleys, shrink rings, connectors, etc., for expanding them, to meet the needs of interference assembly. For bearings, the main business of heaters, the brands of bearings that heaters can heat are extensive, including FAG bearings, NACHI bearings, INA bearings, SKF bearings, etc. Its functions include fast temperature setting, real-time temperature display, over-temperature automatic protection, automatic insulation, and so on. Now the heater is controlled by microcomputer, which can make the heater automatically detect equipment failure, automatically adjust heater power, and soft start/stop.
The working principle of bearing heater is to use the eddy current produced by metal in the alternating magnetic field to heat itself, which is usually used in metal heat treatment, etc. The principle is that when a thick metal is in an alternating magnetic field, the current will be generated due to electromagnetic induction. When the thicker metal makes current, the current will form a spiral flow path inside the metal, so that the heat generated by the current flow will be absorbed by the metal itself, which will cause the metal to heat up quickly.
At present, the reasons why bearing heaters are widely used in machine operation can be summed up as follows: fast heating speed, temperature display, controllable heating process; new eddy current induction design, all adopting international advanced technology; continuous operation, high output power, high efficiency; safe and reliable heating process, no open fire, no pollution, environmental protection, no accident potential; rotating (hydraulic) rocker arm The heating process can display the heating time and can heat the sealed bearing (ZZ, 2RS).
With the full application of bearing heater, the risk of unsafe use is increasing. Therefore, we must adequately understand some caution about the use of taking heaters to avoid risks.
1. The ground wire of the power supply must be in good condition.
2. Do not put the magnetic control head on the heating workpiece for a long time to extend the service life of the probe. Heat the bearing of the same specification, and try to control the service life of the examination to extend the service life of the study.
3. The temperature of the ball bearing heater shall not exceed 150 ℃. Otherwise, the bearing will be annealed.
4. When the bearing is heated up, refer to the table below for the aperture expansion. Take away the workpiece and pay attention to the high temperature to prevent scalding.
5. To improve the heating efficiency, the yoke with a larger cross-sectional area should be selected as far as possible when choosing the corresponding yoke according to the size of bearing inner hole.
6. Only when the main engine is powered off can the heating parts in the yoke be taken.