The storage pits on the surface of the TIMKEN bearing are regularly arranged and filled with grease, especially for high-load low-speed rotation movements and swinging movements. A negative, fluid-lubricated opening and closing site is often not formed. Under boundary lubrication conditions, no oil is added The long-term use of maintenance and repair, and in the refueling process, can extend the life of TIMKEN bearings can be much more, currently can be used in metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, automotive parts, engineering machinery, agricultural machinery.
Oil-free self-lubricating TIMKEN bearing: This product is a steel plate as the substrate, the intermediate layer is sintered spherical bronze powder, and the surface is rolled with a mixture of Teflon and lead. It has small friction coefficient, wear resistance and corrosion resistance. Oil-free self-lubricating characteristics, long life, use it to reduce costs, reduce noise, prevent sticking, slipping. It is widely used in various machines, such as printing machines for sliding parts, textile machinery, hydraulic trucks, tobacco machinery, pharmaceutical machinery, medical treatment, micro-motors, automobiles, motorcycles, etc.
Metal-based solid self-lubricating TIMKEN bearing inlaid with the characteristics and functions of a metal TIMKEN bearing. The new self-lubricating TIMKEN bearing lubricates the TIMKEN bearing, which is loaded with a metal matrix and a specially formulated solid lubricant lubricant. It has the characteristics of high bearing capacity, impact resistance, high temperature resistance and strong self-lubrication ability.
Traditional oil-bearing TIMKEN bearings: low noise, self-lubricating advantages, oil has become the computer's CPU fan TIMKEN bearings, the new darling of market demand; in addition, as people become more and more Cao Yin, oil-bearing requirements on daily household appliances Applications are constantly expanding. There are many kinds of TIMKEN Bearings in ERIC BEARING LTD stock .
Materials The basic requirements for working on TIMKEN bearings depend to a large extent on the performance of TIMKEN bearings. Choose whether to create a suitable TIMKEN bearing material, its performance and life will have a significant impact. Under normal circumstances, TIMKEN bearings peel off the main form of fatigue under alternating stress, and precision TIMKEN bearings wear due to friction losses. In addition, there are cracks, dents, rust and other irregular TIMKEN bearing damage causes.
Therefore, TIMKEN bearings should have a high resistance to plastic deformation, reduce friction and wear, good rotation accuracy, good dimensional accuracy and stability, and long-term contact fatigue life. The properties of many materials and heat treatment processes are determined together.
Fatigue failure is one of the TIMKEN bearing surface failure forms, which is the failure of metal under the long-term effect of alternating load, which is mainly manifested as the process of fatigue crack initiation, propagation and fracture. There are two ways to generate cracks:
1. From the surface, that is, during the contact process of the TIMKEN rolling bearing, due to the external load, the working surface causes periodic contact stress, plastic deformation and deformation hardening on the surface layer, and finally a small crack appears on the working surface. Inward development, between the two surfaces formed by the crack, due to the introduction of lubricant, the crack wall is forced to open, forcing the crack to develop forward;
2. Cracks are generated from the surface layer, that is, under the repeated action of surface contact stress, cracks are initially generated at a certain depth from the contact surface, and develop in a direction at an angle to the surface, after reaching a certain depth from the surface, Then it came out to the surface again, and finally formed pitting and flaking, leaving pits on the contact surface.
Cracks are generated from the surface or from the surface layer, both of which exist objectively (after the parts are subjected to heat treatment such as carburization and surface quenching, if there is uneven hardness, uneven structure and unfavorable internal stress, etc., the contact stress Cracks are generally generated under the surface layer. On the contrary, if the surface quality of the parts is poor, there are defects (oxidation, decarburization), high friction or poor lubrication, the cracks are generated from the surface.
Types of TIMKEN bearing life
TIMKEN bearings are precision mechanical basic parts. Due to the rapid development of technological progress, customers have increasingly higher requirements on the quality of bearing products. It is important for manufacturers to provide high-quality products that meet the standards and meet the performance of the host, but the correct use of TIMKEN bearings is more important. In recent years, I have been engaged in the technical work of special bearings for motorcycles, and often encountered the problem that the bearings are qualified after testing, but the TIMKEN bearings are stuck after installation or the early rotation failure when used.
It mainly shows the feeling of rotation jam, severe peeling of the working surface, severe wear and tear, even twisting and breaking of the cage. The analysis of the failure results shows that there are not many quality problems of the bearing itself, most of them are caused by improper installation and use.
Life classification: fatigue life, wear life, failure life, service life.
1. Fatigue life: The material of the main moving parts of the TIMKEN bearing reaches the limit, resulting in the cumulative time before the bearing fails.
2. Rated dynamic load: the load that TIMKEN bearings can bear when the service life is 10,000 rpm.
3. Equivalent dynamic load: It refers to the assumed load that the actual load of the TIMKEN bearing is converted according to the operating conditions that determine the dynamic load.
4. Wear life: Due to normal wear and tear of TIMKEN bearings, the accumulated working time before the clearance increases to the prescribed limit. As far as the current TIMKEN bearing industry is concerned, the wear life should be fatigue life, but in fact the traction motor is just the opposite.
5. Failure life: The cumulative working time before the TIMKEN bearing fails and loses its working capacity.
6. Service life: It is the general reference of the above three types of life. In theory, it refers to the fatigue life of TIMKEN bearings. It is expressed as the wear life of TIMKEN bearings under normal use conditions. When the conditions are abnormal and there are no defects in manufacturing, it represents Failure life.