When the inner diameter of the KOYO bearing is greater than 70mm, or the interference is large, the heating method is used to expand the KOYO bearing hole, so that the installation is labor-saving and time-saving, and damage caused by excessive force is also avoided.
At this time, the heating temperature needs to be controlled, and the KOYO bearing is generally heated to 80 ° C, with a maximum of 100 ° C. enough. If it exceeds 120 ℃, it will cause the tempering phenomenon of KOYO bearings, which will reduce the hardness and accuracy of the ring. KOYO 6208 ZZ/C3 Bearings online , pls contact ERIC BEARING LTD , Click here
Commonly used heating methods are:
1. Electric heating plate heating method:
Place the KOYO bearing on an electric heating plate with a temperature of 100 ° C for a few minutes. This method is the most simple. For example, turning it several times can make the KOYO bearing heat evenly, and the efficiency is high. This method can be used for large and small KOYO bearings.
2. Electric furnace heating method:
The KOYO bearing is placed in a closed automatic temperature control electric furnace for heating, uniform heating, accurate temperature control, and fast heating, which is suitable for a batch of occasions where many KOYO bearings are heated.
3. Induction heating method:
The induction heater can be used to quickly, reliably and cleanly heat the KOYO bearing to the required temperature. This is especially suitable for the occasions where the inner ring is tightly fitted. It is easy to install on the shaft and easy to fit into the seat hole.
4. Electric bulb heating method:
Heating the KOYO bearing with a 50W electric bulb can ensure that the heating temperature is around 100 ° C. The smaller KOYO bearing can be placed directly on the bulb, and the larger KOYO bearing can be placed in the cone of the bulb. And make the heating even. The conical cover can be adjusted up and down, and can adapt to heating KOYO bearings of different sizes within a certain range. If far-infrared bulbs are used, please note that the direction of the bulb should be downwards to prevent infrared rays from being harmful to human eyes. Imported pumps can save energy. The bulb heating method is suitable for a small number and is not often needed; when heating KOYO bearings, the bulb can also be used for lighting, and no other equipment is required.
5. Oil tank heating method:
This is a widely used traditional heating method. The metal groove is set at a distance of 50 to 70 mm from the bottom of the oil tank. The KOYO bearing is placed on the net. The large KOYO bearing should be lifted with a hook. The KOYO bearing should not be placed directly on the bottom of the groove to prevent the KOYO bearing parts that contact the bottom of the groove from being overheated locally, or the dirt deposited on the bottom of the groove enters the KOYO bearing. The main points of attention of the oil tank heating method are as follows. Non-corrosive mineral oil with good thermal stability should be used. It is transformer oil, and the oil and container should be kept clean. The capacity of the oil tank should be determined by the size and amount of oil of the heated KOYO bearing. If the container is too small, the oil temperature will drop quickly after the KOYO bearing is put in continuous operation, and the effect is not good.
Main points of heating installation method:
1. The heating temperature should be properly controlled. If the temperature is too high, the KOYO bearing will be damaged. If the temperature is too low, the expansion of the ferrule will be insufficient, and the effect will not be significant. The amount of thermal expansion of the inner diameter of the inner ring obtained from the heating temperature of 80 to 1000 ° C is sufficient for KOYO bearings with a general interference.
2. Once the required heating temperature is reached, installation should be carried out as soon as possible to avoid installation difficulties due to cooling.
3. The KOYO bearing also shrinks in the width direction during cooling, so a certain pressure should be applied to compress the inner ring towards the shoulder during installation, and after cooling, a very thin feeler gauge is used to test whether the inner ring end face There is a gap between the shoulders. In short, butterfly work requires proficiency, speed and accuracy.
ERIC BARING LTD supply Nine top brand bearings over 10 year , professional sales group and after-sale engineer service can let you enjoy one-stop shopping .