Turntable bearings and crossed roller bearings are similar in function and structure, such as high rigidity, high precision, high bearing performance, and high speed. In high-precision CNC machining equipment such as CNC indexing discs, vertical machining centers, and vertical grinders, more and more traditional designs are abandoned, and high-precision cross-roller bearings and turntable bearings with better performance are used.
Turntable bearings are also popularly called turntable bearings or slewing bearings in China. They are a type of bearing similar to the three-row roller combined slewing bearing structure developed by the German INA company. Compared with the three-row roller combined slewing bearing, it has a small size, Features such as high accuracy grade, high rigidity, large load-bearing load and damage resistance. Mainly used in high-precision CNC turntables, CNC indexing plates, vertical machining centers, vertical grinders, radars, high-precision medical equipment, etc.
Crossed roller bearings are also called crossed roller bearings. The rolling elements are generally cylindrical rollers or tapered rollers arranged in a crisscross arrangement on a single raceway. The rollers are separated by cages or spacers. Higher rotation accuracy, larger bearing capacity, smaller overall dimensions and higher rotation speed and rigidity have a wide range of uses. It is suitable for industrial robots, welding robots, medical equipment and other mechanical fields with slightly lower load and lower accuracy. SKF 23060 CC/W33 bearings online , pls click here :
Rotary table bearings and crossed roller bearings have unsurpassed advantages over traditional bearings in all aspects.
Advantages of rotary table bearings
1. The accuracy level that the turntable bearing can achieve is much higher than that of the cross roller bearing, and the radial runout and axial runout that can be achieved are much lower than that of the cross roller bearing.
2. Rotary table bearings are more rigid than crossed roller bearings and have lower operating noise than crossed roller bearings. Therefore, in a high-precision and low-noise working environment, it is much better to choose turntable bearings.
3. The turntable bearing structure is fully sealed, and the cross roller bearing is fixed rubber seal. The sealing performance of the turntable bearing is better than that of the cross roller bearing. Crossed roller bearings are more sensitive to metal debris, which can easily cause bearing damage, so turntable bearings are more suitable for areas with higher operating life requirements.
4. The load bearing capacity of the turntable bearing of the same size is much higher than that of the cross roller bearing, and the radial dimension of the turntable bearing is smaller than that of the cross roller bearing. Rotary table bearings are superior in bearing larger loads and smaller radial dimensions.
Advantages of crossed roller bearings
1. Crossed roller bearings can be easily assembled in all directions of the spindle, mass production can be realized through standardization and serialization, and assembly and use are more convenient.
2. Crossed roller bearings can bear radial and axial loads at the same time, so the structure of crossed roller bearings can be much simplified than multiple sets of combined bearings.
3. Because of the high rotation efficiency and low heat dissipation of the cross roller bearing, the consumption of lubricating grease is small.
In terms of structure, the structure of turntable bearings and cross-roller bearings is much simpler than traditional bearings. With multiple rows of cylindrical rolling elements, considerable axial and radial bearing capacity and overturning moment can be obtained. The structure is relatively simple. However, traditional bearings must be arranged sequentially through multiple sets of bearings to achieve the same effect, which brings great convenience in terms of design, assembly and installation. Compared with traditional bearings, the three-row roller combined slewing support structure and the single-row raceway structure of the cross-roller bearing occupies much smaller equipment space and greatly reduces the assembly difficulty.
In terms of installation, the installation of turntable bearings is more convenient, and the mechanism design tends to be simplified. However, the cross-roller bearings RU series, XU series, and XSU series cross-roller bearings have also increased the mounting hole design, and their installation and use effects are comparable. Therefore, how to choose this type of turntable bearing can be considered according to its own equipment accuracy requirements and cost. Whether to choose high-quality and cheap cross-roller bearings or high-end series; from the perspective of maintenance, both types of bearings have lubricating holes and The oil groove design, the bearing is convenient to lubricate, the advanced aviation grease is adopted, and the grease does not need to be changed frequently, and the stability and life of the bearing are a series of guarantees; in summary, the rotary table bearing is suitable for high-end users, such as precision CNC rotary table, Medical equipment, scientific research equipment, measuring equipment, etc., cross roller bearings are suitable for precision processing equipment such as glass grinders, rotary tables, etc.