If the spherical roller thrust bearing is not operating normally if the bearing is not functioning normally, it usually displays many symptoms, which can be roughly divided into seven categories: It often shows many signs, which can be roughly divided into seven categories: A: Bearing overheating; B: Noise; C: Vibration; D: Mechanical performance is not satisfactory; E: Bearing is loose on shaft F: Frequency of replacement is high; G: Shaft rotation is difficult. As the bearings are damaged to varying degrees, they are often the result of secondary damage. To effectively eliminate these bearing problems, you must first observe the application of these bearings, and then analyze the causes of this damage.
Bearings overheating Cause:
1. The grease or oil has failed or is selected incorrectly. The corresponding method is: choose the correct lubricant or oil and check the compatibility of the fat,oil.
2. The oil level is very low, the lubricant is lost from oil seal, and the grease in the bearings house is insufficient.
Measure: The oil levels should be slightly lower than the center of the bottom rolling element, and the grease in the bearing housing should be filled with about 1/3 to 1/2 of space.
3. The oil levels is too high, or the bearing case grease is filled, which will cause the lubricant to stir sufficiently and cause high temperature,oils leakage.
Measure: Add greases to the box to 1/2; if the oil is lubricated, the oil levels is slightly lower than the center of the most inferior rolling element.
4. Improper bearing clearance, when there is heat flow through the shaft center, the inner rings will expands excessively.
Measure: Check whether the clearance of overheated ball bearings is the original design range. If it is, please use a more massive removal and change to C3 or C3 to C4.
5. The contact (friction) oil seal is very dry, or the spring is very tight.
Measure: Replace the contact type oils seal and lubricate the oil seal surface.
6. The inners hole of the bearing box is not round, the bearing box is distorted, the support surface is not flat, and the inner diameter of the box hole is too small.
Measure: Check the bearing box and inner hole, and adjust the base adjusting piece to be evenly distributed.
7. Rotating oil seal rub against the gland, or the shaft shoulder rub against the bearings seal cap.
Measure: check the running clearance of rotating oil seal to avoid friction and prevent misalignment.
8. Cross positioning or two positioning bearings on one shaft, insufficient internal clearance due to excessive axial expansion.
1. Grease or oil has failed, and the lubricant model is not selected correctly.
Measure: Select the appropriate lubricant and confirm their compatibility.
2. The oil level is too low, or the bearing housing grease is insufficient.
Measure: The oil level should be slightly lower than the center of the most inferior rolling body, and the bearing box should be filled with grease 1/3 ～ 1/2 space.
The mechanical properties can not meet the design requirements
1. The internal clearance of the bearing is not appropriate, and the preload force of the bearing is not enough: choose a suitable bearing.
2. Debris and dirt in the bearing box have not been removed, or mud, water, and acidic pollutants have entered the table during operation.
3. The adapter sleeve is over-locked or un-locked.
4. The high speed bearing box diameter is not high, and the box hole is deformed and distorted.
5. The shaft diameter is too small, the shaft shoulder size is not the same, and it interferes with the bearing.
6. Due to excessive shaft diameter or box hole, the internal clearance of the bearing is too small.
7. Multiple bearings are coupled, resulting in misalignment